Your cart is currently empty!

Williams Brown
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolor, alias aspernatur quam voluptates sint, dolore doloribus voluptas labore temporibus earum eveniet, reiciendis.
Latest Posts
- Melania Trump, America’s first lady, opens White House gardens to visitors and guests
- A Minecraft Movie storms box office despite lukewarm reviews
- AG Pam Bondi stands by ICE as key source in decision to deport alleged MS-13 gang member
- Zoo’s tortoises become first-time parents … aged about 100
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom visits White House after Trump shoutout
Categories
Archive
Tags
Social Links

One of four bodies returned from Gaza to Israel on Thursday is not hostage Shiri Bibas, as claimed by Hamas, the Israeli military said.
The news that Shiri Bibas, 33, and her two sons, Ariel and Kfie, who would now be aged five and two, were dead triggered an outpouring of grief in Israel.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has informed the Bibas family that the bodies of her sons have been identified after their remains were given to Israel by Hamas on Thursday.
But the third body was not that of their mother, the IDF says.
Hamas has not yet commented on Israel’s claim.
“During the identification process, it was determined that the additional body received is not that of Shiri Bibas, and no match was found for any other hostage. This is an anonymous, unidentified body,” the IDF posted on X.
“This is a violation of utmost severity by the Hamas terrorist organization, which is obligated under the agreement to return four deceased hostages. We demand that Hamas return Shiri home along with all our hostages.”
Shiri, Ariel and Kfir Bibas were aged 32, four and nine months when they were kidnapped during the Hamas attacks on Israel on 7 October 2023.
The children’s father Yarden Bibas, 34, was released by Hamas on 1 February.
Israel has confirmed that the fourth body returned on Thursday was that of veteran peace activist, Oded Lifshitz.
The release of hostages’ bodies was agreed as part of the ceasefire deal which came into effect on 19 January. Israel has confirmed there will be eight.
The two sides agreed to exchange 33 hostages for about 1,900 prisoners by the end of the first six weeks of the ceasefire.
Talks on progressing to the next phase of the deal – under which the remaining living hostages would be released and the war would end permanently – were due to start earlier this month but have not yet begun.
Twenty-eight hostages and more than 1,000 prisoners have so far been exchanged.
Sixty-six hostages taken on 7 October are still being held in Gaza. Three other hostages, taken more than a decade ago, are also being held. About half of all the hostages still in Gaza are believed to be alive.
About 1,200 people – mostly civilians – were killed in the Hamas attacks on 7 October 2023 and 251 others taken back to Gaza as hostages. Israel launched a massive military campaign against Hamas in response, which has killed at least 48,297 Palestinians – mainly civilians – according to the Hamas-run health ministry.